Check your availability

Internet Built for Speed

Comments

User Avatar

3:04PM January 31, 2019

terry Wafful
Why are you removing negative feedback?

11:47AM December 12, 2018

Chris Yorke
Will there be new zones added west of I-65. It appears everything pending or in progress is located in the corridor between I-65 and I-24. I know there is Fixed Wireless in the Cayce Springs Road area of Burwood but there is nothing north of I-840 available. I don't even see anything in that area as "gathering information"

7:48PM January 30, 2019

United Communications
Chris-- All active zones are visible to customers on the map. We are continually adding new goal zones. There are also many areas not visible to customers where we are gathering registrations for possible future zones. As we see concentrations of interest, we add new goal zones. Currently, there are active zones in areas between I-65, I-24, and Nolensville/Brentwood (North of I-840). However, we also accept site registrations from any address across Middle Tennessee. You will get messaging upon registration letting you know which zone type your address currently falls under- in-service, pre-registration, or remote/future. If service is available or we are currently gathering pre-registrations in your area, you will also see that information as well. If you have more specific questions, please feel free to email getfiber@united.net.

3:11PM November 07, 2018

CLAY KESTERSON
How can my address be included in the Eagleville/MTEMC buildout? I am registered on this site and the boundaries of the light blue zone is literally feet from my property.

7:54PM January 30, 2019

United Communications
Clay, thank you for your email. The Eagleville zone is an identified Tennessee Broadband Grant eligible area defined by the TNECD. We have applied for a broadband grant to be able to service this area. Grants should be awarded in the next few months. If funding is approved, we will begin building fiber this area. There is a possibility of additional homes/addresses being added to this expansion/grant area in the future, so your registration is important.

12:45PM October 12, 2018

Duke Griff
This is great that they are expanding but I feel like they really are not going to reach the rural areas that they are advertising about. I live off of ash hill rd and there is service not far down the road but I am afraid that we are in "too rural" of an area seeing as how there are no big housing developments. So alas we have to use satellite internet that is not reliable and limits us on what we can do over the internet. We do not even have the option for DSL. And I am going to venture a guess that not enough people live in my area to expand the network that way. But I guess we will see although I am not hopeful.

2:39PM October 12, 2018

United Communications
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are focused on bringing broadband service to underserved areas in Mid TN. We deploy a number of different types of access technology in order to tackle even some of the most rural areas. Your registration will allow us to track and monitor progress in your area and keep you informed when future expansion plans are announced. As you can imagine, the expansion will be a multi-year process, but your registrations play a crucial part in helping us determine where to bring our Internet service next.

5:11PM June 28, 2018

United Communications Campaign Owner
Marlena-- Thank you for your feedback. We use this site to track interest in fiber. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this area. As you can imagine the demand for broadband, and specifically Fiber is very high, so we are building out areas based on demand. The more people that register in your area, the more likely your area will be next to get our state of the art fiber connections.

2:07PM June 09, 2018

Marlena Gebhard
We need this in Bridgeton Park. Owl Creek and Chestnut Springs, right next to us, have this service. This is a rather compact neighborhood, with over 100 houses in a small area. This would be a wise area to add to Fiber availability

6:05PM May 31, 2018

United Communications Campaign Owner
Hey Trey-- Thank you for your feedback. I am going to pass this information on to the Director of Engineering to see of we can look at possible service options in your area. You can email us directly at getfiber@united.net with any questions and we can follow up with you by email/phone.

4:11PM May 31, 2018

Trey Miller
How do I assist in getting an area on the pre-registration for FTTH? I live in the Osburn Road area between Nolensville road and Wilson Pike. I want to help you make money and the residents of this area get better service since AT&T DSL 3Mbps up / 0.5 Mbps down is the max they will ever provide and the other option is satellite / cell which comes with major limitations on throughput. Please let me know what I can do to help you help me. I have your service with a business I own and your customer service is outstanding.

6:12AM April 24, 2018

Justin Haynes
My road is very close to part of horse mountain rd in Wartrace. If fiber is brought to horse mountain what are the chances of my road getting it? ATT hasn't upgraded from 3 down / .5 up on my road in over 10 years and we are less than half a mile in 3 directions from much better speeds. Please send help United! :(

9:21PM April 23, 2018

Jason Fitzgerald
I know this is a fiber campaign, but what are the plans to get customers to the minimum FCC broadband standard of 25Mbps down/3Mbps Up? Currently Lunns Store Rd is still at 10/1.

5:04PM February 12, 2018

John Thomason
I live on Owen Hill Rd and I see that some houses on are road have service. I hope you continue expanding on Owen Hill.

10:38PM January 31, 2018

Stephen Talley
Hi! I am soon to be a resident of the Ivan Creek neighborhood. Coming from Atlanta and can’t wait to get here. I see that service is literally one street over from Ivan Creek on Savage Pointe. I don’t see the Ivan Creek neighborhood listed as an area that is being considered but I was told verbally we were getting the service soon...is there a reason the neighborhood is not listed on the map as in progress like other areas that are building interest and moving towards the numbers goal? Really enjoyed chatting with the Rep over there and hoping to get your services soon! I would think every home in the neighborhood would sign up...