Check your availability

Internet Built for Speed

Comments

User Avatar

4:55PM August 31, 2018

Brice Brewer
I've tried to get fiber down drumright road for over 2 years now. I have fiber on either side of my road. I've even offered to pay to have it installed to no avail.

9:40AM August 21, 2018

Joshua Messer
I have Fiber literally at the end of my road 3 houses from mine... Is there any way to get these guys out here to hook it up? There might be 15 houses left on my road and that area would be complete... i just don't understand why we only have 2 United personnel capable of running fiber... I have been waiting 4 almost 5 years with them telling us just sign up and get your neighborhood signed up... well we are all signed up and waiting... i would like to get some feed back on progress and given some type of timeline...

12:42PM August 21, 2018

Missy Michaels
Mr. Messner, We are in the process of extending fiber service along US-31A. Phase 1 of this fiber expansion is scheduled to be completed later this fall. This is the first step to in a multi-step process to be able to deliver fiber service to your street. Right now, the fiber you see at the cross street is feeder fiber, and is not capable of servicing additional customers. In order to bring fiber to your street, new fiber construction will be required. We are in the process of revising the goal zone/area so that it will require fewer pre-registrations to meet the goal and build your area with fiber. If you have questions, please email getfiber@united.net.

9:02PM August 20, 2018

James Carney
I am between two fiber internet zones. And for some reason i have to settle for 10mb why? I am also less that 5000 feet from a fiber pole. How much is it to put fiber into my house? I just had service installed tonight. I cannot use anything. Internet tines out on all devices. Please email me with a price to supply my house with fiber inter net. Yes i live in chapel hill. Yes i know your HQ is in chapel hill. I drive by it everyday... not even two miles away from you and i have 10mb service... come on now...

1:20PM August 06, 2018

Sylvia Wasiolek
Your website is horrible Trying to order service and cannot find anywhere where we can do so beyond unintuitive to downright obscure

8:21AM August 05, 2018

Ruby Thomas
Our land lines are dead at 1602 Evergreen Chapel Hill, TN. phone number 931-364-2717.

5:11PM June 28, 2018

Missy Michaels Admin
Marlena-- Thank you for your feedback. We use this site to track interest in fiber. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this area. As you can imagine the demand for broadband, and specifically Fiber is very high, so we are building out areas based on demand. The more people that register in your area, the more likely your area will be next to get our state of the art fiber connections.

2:07PM June 09, 2018

Marlena Gebhard
We need this in Bridgeton Park. Owl Creek and Chestnut Springs, right next to us, have this service. This is a rather compact neighborhood, with over 100 houses in a small area. This would be a wise area to add to Fiber availability

6:05PM May 31, 2018

Missy Michaels Admin
Hey Trey-- Thank you for your feedback. I am going to pass this information on to the Director of Engineering to see of we can look at possible service options in your area. You can email us directly at getfiber@united.net with any questions and we can follow up with you by email/phone.

4:11PM May 31, 2018

Trey Miller
How do I assist in getting an area on the pre-registration for FTTH? I live in the Osburn Road area between Nolensville road and Wilson Pike. I want to help you make money and the residents of this area get better service since AT&T DSL 3Mbps up / 0.5 Mbps down is the max they will ever provide and the other option is satellite / cell which comes with major limitations on throughput. Please let me know what I can do to help you help me. I have your service with a business I own and your customer service is outstanding.

11:23AM September 04, 2018

Daniel Johnson
We can include Burke Hollow and Wilson Pike in this. I have over 20 customers ready on Burke Hollow and Wilson Pike.

6:12AM April 24, 2018

Justin Haynes
My road is very close to part of horse mountain rd in Wartrace. If fiber is brought to horse mountain what are the chances of my road getting it? ATT hasn't upgraded from 3 down / .5 up on my road in over 10 years and we are less than half a mile in 3 directions from much better speeds. Please send help United! :(

9:21PM April 23, 2018

Jason Fitzgerald
I know this is a fiber campaign, but what are the plans to get customers to the minimum FCC broadband standard of 25Mbps down/3Mbps Up? Currently Lunns Store Rd is still at 10/1.

9:07PM April 23, 2018

Amy Ferguson
We would love to have fiber in the Forrest Trace subdivision. We are right off of Lunns store at old 99.

8:53PM April 23, 2018

Kent Fehribach
Seems like the real issue for some of us here is that this is highly focused on fiber, and to be honest I don't think you'll ever roll fiber down Burke Hollow or many other areas unless an almighty sub division goes in, understandably. But what about the fixed wireless solutions, how much investment is being made in those solutions and are there opportunities for pockets of residents to do some form of GoFundMe to help get something located in their area? What are the limitations of the fixed wireless solutions? For example, how far off your existing network can those sites be? How many homes need to be connected to make it economically viable for United? For some of us it is about trying to understand if this is all hype except for those in high density areas or if there should be any real reason for hope to move above .72 MB of upload speed. Even if we had some tower and then had to do some Ubiquity solutions to get it out to individual homes...

8:28PM April 23, 2018

Lewis Alexander
Wondered if there were any update for the Forrest Trace area. We are down Lunns Store Rd. very close to Caney Springs which was recently upgraded. Thanks!

8:07PM April 23, 2018

Brice Brewer
I live on Drumright road. I've pushed fiber in the area in hopes to obtain it at my location. I have locations on both sides of my road with fiber, but it seems my road doesn't count with those areas. Do you have any idea when Drumright Road will get fiber?

5:04PM February 12, 2018

John Thomason
I live on Owen Hill Rd and I see that some houses on are road have service. I hope you continue expanding on Owen Hill.

10:38PM January 31, 2018

Stephen Talley
Hi! I am soon to be a resident of the Ivan Creek neighborhood. Coming from Atlanta and can’t wait to get here. I see that service is literally one street over from Ivan Creek on Savage Pointe. I don’t see the Ivan Creek neighborhood listed as an area that is being considered but I was told verbally we were getting the service soon...is there a reason the neighborhood is not listed on the map as in progress like other areas that are building interest and moving towards the numbers goal? Really enjoyed chatting with the Rep over there and hoping to get your services soon! I would think every home in the neighborhood would sign up...

4:35PM January 09, 2018

Rebecca Gabbard
I live in the Peytonsville area, work from home in healthcare IT and would benefit greatly from better internet speed. I currently do not have any access to broadband and must rely on a cantenna or as I define it a glorified hotspot. Restrained by data plan speeds and allowances in order to complete work, would like to have the option of better speed, cost effective service in my area.

10:21AM January 05, 2018

Sam Noy
We have a lot of residents on Peytonsville Arno Rd who are interested in Fiber and new homes are being built on the road as well. I know that many will sign up for Fiber if it becomes available.

5:48PM December 08, 2017

Daniel Johnson
I live on Burke Hollow Road near the Wilson Pike end. I can get 15-20 people to sign up for fiber around the end of Burke Hollow. We have ATT DSL right now and new people moving to the area or customers that have dropped ATT can no longer get service. ATT says everything is capped. We desperately need services out here and United already has poles on our property and the lines come through. We just don't have service. Would love some advice on this and some more people if possible.

9:51AM November 29, 2017

Wesley Hiter
I am also in the IT industry and would like faster speeds. According to the map there is service on either side and behind me but not down my street. Are there any plans to connect this are between the Caney Springs zone and Azalee subdivision? (Pyles Rd)

3:31PM November 19, 2017

Trey Miller
Missy is there a plan to bridge the gap between the Nolensville/Brentwood area and the College Grove area? Many of us on or just off Osburn Road would like the option to use a better communications company than our current offerings. Given the addition of more roof tops in the area already and more on the way I would think it would be a great opportunity for United to start expanding the infrastructure in the Arrington/Triune area between nolensville road and wilson pike.

4:21PM November 15, 2017

Dee Hicks
I’m in the computer industry and work from home full time. My broadband internet has been rock solid but I would like to have more bandwidth. I have the Triple Play Package and would like to hook up additional HD TVs. Thanks in advance.

4:08PM April 03, 2017

Wade Williams
Please extend service to the Norfolk Lane / Mer Rouge area in Nolensville. From your map, fiber is already available just two streets away on Countryside. I am DYING to dump Comcast.

4:09PM March 06, 2017

Missy Michaels Admin
Jason Farley-- We are in discussion with a number of different providers and various local and state agencies to figure out the best ways to address broadband needs in rural areas. Thanks for the info-- I'll pass this along!

4:06PM March 06, 2017

Missy Michaels Admin
Mathew Adkins-- Thanks for your question. We do not currently have plans to connect these tow areas, but that may change in the future. This map really allows us to track interest and then build where the highest level of demand exists. Old Unionville Road area includes 215 parcels -- we typically establish a goal of 50% penetration in order to build out new fiber connections.

3:53PM March 06, 2017

Matthew Adkins
I'm looking at your new zone in the old unionville road area and I'm wondering if there are any plans to connect that to unionville deason road as I live on the corner of Parsons and Old Nashville Dirt rd and that would cross my path. Also I notice that you are looking for 100 homes to sign up but you also stated that there are 125 homes in the area so does that mean that before you bring fiber to the area 80 percent of homes in the zone you are prospecting have to sign up first?

7:16PM March 03, 2017

Jason Farley
have you guys reached out the tennessee valley authority to maybe run fiber to the location that mr. wilkinson mentioned? (of course i ask because this would run right by my house lol) the reason I ask is that there is an electrical substation (address 3070 Fayetteville Hwy) that you may be able to help supply state of the art fiber to for a smarter electrical grid. i'm sure there may be a state grant or contract that will help subsidize your company to run the fiber and save on your costs of deployment. or i may be thinking WAY to outside the box but it is a thought.

2:03PM February 28, 2017

Missy Michaels Admin
Mr. Wilkinson, Thank you for your message. Fiber is available in portions of Belfast. If you click on the map on the homepage-- fiber zones are outlined in green. You can zoom in to see exact streets where fiber is already available.

7:38AM February 22, 2017

John Wilkinson
I was told by United that fiber was available in Belfast near Fayetteville Hwy and MtZion Road intersection. Is it?